Minggu, 07 Maret 2021

SERVICE LEARNING

Name : Liony Putri Gusti Setyasti

Class : 12 MIPA 6

Absent : 19


Hello everyone, my name is Liony and i want to tell about how do I teach my sister to play theater, acting and everything in it. 

on Sunday March 7, 2021, my sister had a school assignment to do theater but my sister couldn't and didn't know what elements were in the theater, I finally taught her about it because I used to go for extra theater in 10th to 11th grade, so I have a little bit of knowledge about the theater and the elements elements inside.


1) The first thing to do is learn acting, from acting crying, angry, happy, etc.



2) Second, I taught my sister about the variety of movements that are common in the theater, such as dancing, etc.



3) The third one I taught my sister to choose costumes that would fit the character to be played.


4) Next I taught my sister to use make up in the character to be played.



5) And finally I told my sister to play her part and I saw her.



I share it on my blogger too
Thank you🥰

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar